Tuesday, May 17, 2016
Healthcare Transactions Group is pleased to offer a 100-bed licensed Skilled Nursing Facility in Western Kentucky for sale.
• 2015 Revenue was $6.53 Million; adjusted EBITDARM was $1.025 Million
• Occupancy has averaged about 75%
• Medicare accounts for 19% of patient days. CMS proposed 2.1% Medicare increase starting 10/1/16
• Receives patient referrals from local Hospital and Hospitals in a 25-mile Radius
• Non-Union Facility
• One-story Building with Private and Semiprivate rooms
• 2016 Nursing Survey was Deficiency-Free
Kentucky’s restrictive Certificate of Need program projects no need for more skilled nursing facility beds in the service area. However, the market contains a higher concentration of elderly than the State or the U.S.
A public company owns and operates the SNF. They are selling it because it is not in one of their target geographic clusters.
If you are interested, please contact Mark Davis at 410-902-2450 or at email@example.com. If you reply by email, we'll forward the Confidentiality Agreement to you. Your email should also provide the name of the corporate entity that will sign the Confidentiality Agreement and its state of incorporation.
Since 1996, Healthcare Transactions Group, Inc. has been a leading mergers and acquisitions advisory firm in the sale of skilled nursing facilities.